Linksys ROUTER LOGIN :
- 1.Connect your router to power adapter , if you are replacing an
existing old router , disconnect it and then connect linksys smart wifi
router to direct power source.
- 2.Press the power button to turn on the linksys wireless
- 3.Connect Ethernet cable straight from internet port of linksys router to your existing modem lan slot (from wan slot of linksys router to your modem ).
- 4.Connect your device wireleesly with linksys router network name
ssid ,or connect your computer & linksys router with an ethernet cable
- 5.Open a web browser and type http://www.LinksysSmartWifi.com in
address bar of your browser , a login screen will appear , follow the
on screen instructions to set up linksys smart wifi account or you can
set up linksys smart wifi router manually & then you can easily
configure your router from any computer with internet access .
- Tori : I keep losing my internet connectivity ,, i have to reset the
routerto factory settings then it works again for a little while This i
thought should have been a great modem for speed , streaming
videos and everything else
Solution :Try to update linksys router firmware to latest ,connect a
ethernet cable between linksys router lan slot and your computer
,open a web browser ,login to your linksyssmartwifi account or sign in
locally using web address myrouter.local /www,linksyssmartwifi.com
or router default ip address 192.168.1.1,use username and passwordas admin ,click on system settings // firmware update option ,you can
manually download linksys firmware file from linksys download centre